CALL US TODAY - 336.691.1091
About GateCity Transportation, Inc.
Sixteen years ago, Gate City Transportation, Inc. opened its doors to transport wheel chair and special needs clients to and from their doctor's appointments. The president of the company, Roderick Jessup, transported his grandmother and aunt's to their doctor's appointments throughout the Triad for years due to the lack of non-emergency medical transportation companies around. The foundation of the company is based on the importance of his grandmother and Roderick wanted to reach as many special needs clients who also had the same dilemma with transportation. Gate City prides itself on treating every client with the highest level of customer service. The courteous service of EMT certified drivers have helped to keep the brand alive. Today, Gate City Transportation is one of North Carolina's premier non-emergency transportation services.
• Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
• Wheelchair Transportation
• Ambulatory Transportation
• Hospice / Respite Transportation
• Staffed EMT's
• Escort for special assistance (we will allow one person to ride with you as an escort)
• Assistance upon pick up and return from your facility/ residence & to and from our vehicle
• Credit Card
• Medicaid Accepted
• References/ Contracts
• NC Association of Rescue and Emergency Medical Services.
• NC Board of Funeral Services
• NC Associations of Emergency Medical Services Administrators
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS